World creators Society (WcS)
WcS is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
World creators Society (WcS) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2013 in Mulhouse (France) by Alain Souloumiac.
It is part of the project suggested by from Georges Herrmann, founding president of the European Inventors Association, to develop the “Universal Standard of Intellectual Property”.
WcS statutes are inspired by the “Société des auteurs dramatiques”, an innovative society created in 1777 by Caron de Beaumarchais.
The great writer built this organization to introduce the first authors’ ecosystem ever created. It united writers to oblige theaters to pay royalties on the product of the plays showed.
Frst authors’ rights were credited by the Comédie Française for the famous play: “Le Barbier de Séville”.
Functions of the World creators Society:
- Hold the World register of Creations
- Manage the CreaFREE Platform
- Organize the user comments on the CreaBOOKS.
- Certify CreaBOOKS
- Implement the CreaCORN for startups
- Network the creation counselors
- Value charters for ethical economy.
- Support certified titles through mutual creation insurance
- Manage amicable disputes related to CreaBOOKS (CreaPAX).
Vice-president of the WcS
General Secretary of WcS
Founder and President
WcS Finance Director
Member of WcS
Discover our exclusive offerings crafted to enhance creators' achievements.
The universal standard for intellectual property that provides comprehensive protection for all your creations.
Our method to drive startups
on the road to success.
An innovative process
for amicable resolution
of intellectual property disputes.